We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Mechatronics Engineer to join our dynamic team. He will evaluate the application in our product line Diver Unit (composed of steering wheel and driver airbag)
You are developing, integrating and validating mechatronics systems and sub-systems like hands-on-detection, heating function, electronic central unit, switches, led bars and more. Your expertise in mechatronic engineering, electronics, and control systems will be crucial in creating innovative solutions that integrate various mechatronic functions.
You feel addressed and you are looking for a new challenge? If you enjoy working in an innovative and international environment, if you are a strong communicator, if you wanna be part of a great team and if you are passionate about developing exciting products that SAVE LIVES, then we want to get to know you!
- Support, develop and integrate mechatronic system for series projects
- Collaborate in cross-site (EU / global) and cross-functional teams on projects to ensure seamless integration of mechatronic, electrical and software components
- Support mechatronic systems and sub-system requirements by analyzing stakeholders' requirements
- Cooperate with suppliers including on-site support (sampling, manufacturability, problem analysis)
- Analyze problem and identify root causes during the development process with regards to function, appearance, feasibility and manufacturability
- Prepare DV test and simulations plan for mechatronic components
- Support the approval of processes for electrical components (e.g. PPAP in coordination with the assigned project teams)
- Propose and Drive improvement plans for mechatronic engineering process
- Bachelor‘s degree in Mechatronics Engineering or comparable qualification in related field
- Proven experience in designing and developing mechatronic systems in an project-environment as well as clear understanding of quality management systems
- Proven knowlegde of mechanical engineering principles
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, team spirit
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail, analytical thinking as well as result-oriented thinking
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as well as high engagement
- Business fluent written and spoken Englisch skills as well as German skills
Wenn Sie Spaß daran haben, gemeinsam mit uns Autolivs Zukunftsvision umzusetzen und Teil unserer 60-jährigen Erfolgsgeschichte als Weltmarkführer im Bereich der automobilen Sicherheitssysteme zu werden, dann wollen wir Sie kennenlernen! Wir freuen uns über Ihre Bewerbung unter Angabe der Identifikationsnummer Req137746.