Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Senior Account Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for being the central point of contact for an OEM for commercial questions related to product portfolio in both regional and global settings.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Building and maintaining customer relationships, generating orders,
- Managing Autoliv's internal bidding process, preparing concise information and key performance indicators for management decision-making,
- Creating proposals, handling contract negotiations and renewals, and collaborating with the internal legal department on contract reviews.
- You will also be responsible for supporting production facilities with customer-specific issues, identifying and actively realizing external and internal profit potential, and
- Analyzing and maintaining data in internal planning tools (such as GBO, AMIS, etc.).
and if you have/are:
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!