Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing Airbags, Seatbelts and Steering Wheels. Be part of our team as a Customer Program Manager!
The Customer Program Manager (CPM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of OEM development projects led by a team of Project Managers, being responsible along the process from pre-acquisition through development until start of production. The CPM leads all program-related internal and external activities, staffs the projects, coordinates internal and external management communications, and takes ownership for all activities performed by the multidiscipline cross functional project team. Main OEM will be in the area of Stuttgart/Germany, and main products will cover the full Autoliv product portfolio of Airbags, Seatbelt and Steering Wheels. The CPM is reporting to the Vice President Program Management Europe and is working cross functionally within the Autoliv organization.
- Leading the execution of assigned development projects and achievement of project targets
- Execution of divisional and global project management tools & processes
- Leadership of assigned Project Managers
- First management level for internal support for all application program related issues
- First management level for customer support for all application program related issues
- First management level for escalation for all project issues
- Drive project and process efficiencies
- Focus on customer satisfaction and deliver projects following internal strategies
- Coordinate technical and commercial issues with Engineering and BU lead functions
- Supports Business Unit in quotes process
- Collaboration & alignment with Business Unit Director and Program Management Country Manager resourcing plans
- Build strong customer relation as well as close collaboration, being regularly present at OEM site
- University Degree preferably in engineering (e.g. automotive engineering or electrical engineering)
- Several years of professional experience in Project Management in a development environment
- Experience in customer relations within Automotive (OEM‘s) as well as leadership experience
- Strong automotive OEM network
- Strong communication skills, driving customer focus as well as commercial mindset, ability to make decisions, confident behavior as well as ability to build a strong network
- Engage & Inspire Others, develope people and ability to build trust and to work in a (cross-functional and intercultural) team
- German and English language skills fluent in writing and verbal
- Ability and willingness to travel and to work in a hybrid model
If you are motivated to join us in realizing Autoliv's vision of the future and become part of our 60-year success story as the world market leader in automotive safety systems, then we want to get to know you! We look forward to receiving your application, quoting the identification number Req65127.