Autoliv's primary goal is to Save Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheel and you can be part of our team as a Project Manager.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for project costs, schedule, deliverables, and product performance;
- Be responsible for direct communication and interaction with our customer for project related matters;
- Be responsible for providing the voice of Autoliv Europe division into global project teams to ensure productive global teamwork;
- Create and manage project budget;
- Organize CFT, develop plans / timing and detailed task list to support project implementation;
- Ensure that Autoliv products meet all automaker specifications and governmental safety standards;
- Inform the management on project status and risks.
- Develop customer presentations and communicate with the customer to support the program;
- Ensure successful / timely launches at customer and Autoliv assembly facilities by coordinating resources.
To join our team, you will need:
- Bachelor's Technical or Economics Degree;
- At least 3 years experience in complex project management;
- Previous experience and proficient in MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Must have both German & English fluency ;
- Detailed-oriented with the capability to dig into data and prioritize tasks and decisions;
- Results-oriented with the ability to lead cross-functional teams;
- Position requires ability to manage Customer relationships;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel.
But most of all, our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.
If you have previous similar experience and you have a passion for automotive project management, we'll be happy to find more about your experience and your career goals.
More lives saved more life lived!