Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Project Supplier Quality Electronics .
In your position you are responsible to manage Supplier Quality Projects in terms of timing and quality. Together with your colleagues from Purchasing and Engineering and our Suppliers you work on meeting our customers quality requirements.
That sounds exciting to you? Then take the opportunity and join our international OEM-project team!
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Manage PPAP in terms of timing and quality in collaboration with Purchasing, Engineering and Suppliers
- Owner of Supplier Quality Projects on serial changes and replacement tools ensuring one PPAP is valid for all Autoliv plants
- Support in new component sourcing and development process
- Involved in contract review process with Project Purchasing
- Responsible for supplier Production Trial Runs and participate on Run at Rate according do defined risk level for components or suppliers
- Perform audits and PFMEA Go and See
- Define Dock Audit Report content within the inspection before shipping goods to Autoliv and manage the GP12 at the supplier as applicable
and if you have/are:
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!